- "I had a great time on our snowshoe hike - had never been to the Roseau area. So nice to get out, be active, and get some fresh air and informative too! Will be joining again soon!" -Rachel M.
Welcome to Nature’s Edge Tourism
Nature’s Edge Tourism is Southern Manitoba’s only SUP Tour company that provides bilingual personalized instruction with premium equipment to get you feeling relaxed and confident UP and ON the water. We help you explore MB’s beautiful waterways instead of from the shore. You’ll feel like you are walking on water!
Paddle Canada certified instructors.
Join us for a Virtual Paddle Chat on April 13th, 2021 at 7:00 pm. Get the info you need to help you set up your 2021 paddling adventures. Prize draws & stoke guaranteed! This event is free but registration is required. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Paddling Calendar will be posted mid April 2021.
We will be offering Clinics, Tours, Paddle Nights & Customized Bookings for 2021!
What we do
Water is my natural element. I love being IN water and ON water. When I started SUP a decade ago, I was instantly hooked! My husband & kids laugh when I pack for camping because we usually never go without a variety of watercrafts. Being an instructor at heart (drumming and highland dancing), I knew I wanted to share my love of water with others to help build people's confidence on the water. I am a Paddle Canada certified instructor & love learning and practicing skills and techniques.
Nature's Edge Tourism was born to help educate & empower folks to explore Manitoba's waterways from a different perspective - through SUP! What I love most about this activity is that all ages & skill levels can enjoy it!
From flat to flowing water, SUP'ing connects you with Mother Nature's flow and shorelines. It is my goal to create accessible and fun SUP experiences so that you can relieve stress, experience relaxation & peace, and create fun & focused family memories (internet free, LOL).
We welcome you to the water's edge with Nature's Edge Tourism!
- "I loved having the opportunity to explore more of Manitoba! I loved snowshoeing and Lesley did a fantastic job leading the hike and giving us information about the place we hiked. The group was a great group and enjoyed the pace of the hike!!" -Jordan W.
- "Merci beaucoup! It was nice to meet Lesley and now we are contemplating getting our own snowshoes, and our clinic was super informative. Thanks again :)" -Shivani D. B.
- Highly recommend this tour! Lesley is a great teacher. She’s very patient while showing you technique and the ropes of SUP. Beautiful scenery and a decent work out. Will definitely feel those legs the next day!! -Meagan P.
- Wow! Organised, on the ball, Patient, chill, great teacher, and easy to work with! I booked Lesley for a SUP Clinic for my womens outdoor adventure group, Experience Manitoba. So impressed with my SUP skills that I learnt and the confidence gained by the women was immense. Would definitely recommend, - supportive fun and educational all at once! I booked another session straight after and almost all of the attendees want to come back and do Level 2, so that will be my next booking! -Sandy H.
- This was an amazing time. Thank-you Sandy. Lake was calm to learn on & that instructor is top notch. Very good selection and would love to try this again! -Connie M.