- "I had a great time on our snowshoe hike - had never been to the Roseau area. So nice to get out, be active, and get some fresh air and informative too! Will be joining again soon!" -Rachel M.
Welcome to Nature’s Edge Tourism
We provide memorable, outdoor, guided experiences right here in Manitoba, through stand up
paddle boarding (SUP) and snowshoeing for all ages and skill levels.
We are Paddle Canada certified & bilingual services available (French). Come & explore Manitoba
with us today!
I'd love for you to join me on the water this summer. You won't regret it!
Join us for our 2020 season!
What we do
I was introduced to paddle boarding about 8 years ago. As soon as I tried stand up paddle boarding (SUP), I was instantly hooked! I bought two hard plastic SUP's to start and then upgraded to an epoxy board and an iSUP. I bought a few more paddleboards and they came with us on every camping trip.
Friends started looking forward to trying our SUP's and before I knew it, they were hooked too.
What I love most about this activity is that all ages and all skill levels can enjoy it! It’s a great way to relieve stress, gain some peaceful time, and see the world from a whole new angle - from on top of the water.
- "I loved having the opportunity to explore more of Manitoba! I loved snowshoeing and Lesley did a fantastic job leading the hike and giving us information about the place we hiked. The group was a great group and enjoyed the pace of the hike!!" -Jordan W.
- "Merci beaucoup! It was nice to meet Lesley and now we are contemplating getting our own snowshoes, and our clinic was super informative. Thanks again :)" -Shivani D. B.
- Highly recommend this tour! Lesley is a great teacher. She’s very patient while showing you technique and the ropes of SUP. Beautiful scenery and a decent work out. Will definitely feel those legs the next day!! -Meagan P.
- Wow! Organised, on the ball, Patient, chill, great teacher, and easy to work with! I booked Lesley for a SUP Clinic for my womens outdoor adventure group, Experience Manitoba. So impressed with my SUP skills that I learnt and the confidence gained by the women was immense. Would definitely recommend, - supportive fun and educational all at once! I booked another session straight after and almost all of the attendees want to come back and do Level 2, so that will be my next booking! -Sandy H.
- This was an amazing time. Thank-you Sandy. Lake was calm to learn on & that instructor is top notch. Very good selection and would love to try this again! -Connie M.